Saturday 26 May 2012

Photoshoot Pl Make up

it would be a plan but it seems I can only get so far with it until it all goes crashing down around my ankles so for now it's just a pl - quelle surprise!


Make up for photo shoot
As much as I love this:

Fan Bingbing
Vogue China June 2012 – Beauty
Editorial: “Diva Fan-tasy”
Photographer: David Slijper
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Ida Wang, Tina Chai
Makeup Artist: Lisa Houghton
It’s not the look my collection needs, it needs clean and should be easily fit into a busy lifestyle with the ability to turn into an evening look easily as that is what my muse needs.
So more like this - yes I luv Fan Bingbing:

Which can become this easily:

Nicole Kidman in Lanvin

So there are 3 looks for the various outfits which can be scaled up through the shoot:
Barely there for the work out outfit – who actually works out with a full face of make up on?
Scarlett Johannson for Dolce & Gabbana

Love this Dolce & Gabanna Spring 2010 ad (not sure who the model is – if you know please tell me!), it’s fresh, clean and healthy looking.

Laura Robson Adidas Ad date unknown, she looks healthy and fresh faced, it’s a recurring theme.
So that’s decided then, clean make up, mascara, foundation, blush, lip gloss, maybe a little highlighter to give some fresh faced shine.
For the day look a simple make up which can be added to to translate into an evening look, although obviously NOT the hair:

Katherine Heigle out and about in LA.
Or this:

Natalie Portman in Dior in Paris – she could smile!



For the evening look a strong lip with a nude eye, this was a strong look on the Autum/Winter 2012/13 catwalk which translated across from the catwalk to the red carpet:


I think this was a look from the Diane Von Furstenberg Autumn/Winter 2012/13 collection
It would be easy for her to do and would work with the garments.
So that’s the make-up decided then!

Mwah mwah!

dxx

3 comments:

  1. I think Natalie thinks she is being inscrutable...

    I know nothing about make up, but that all looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) She always just looks miserable to me - there are 1000's of girls who would kill to swap with her for a week.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlett Johansson (sp?) is the Dolce model :-)

    ReplyDelete