Sunday 20 May 2012

Fashion Show

I have major issues with this program.

First, exactly what are the rules? Project Runway is in it's 10th season (11th if you include All Stars) and Heidi still trots out the what exactly goes on every episode. This program never has told you exactly what is going on.

Secondly, the prizes. Apparently it's some kind of big NBC secret what the contestants actually win as nobody will say if they get the money bid on the clothing or if this is how much they will make of them. Again there is (allegedly) a $6,000,000 collection in all 3 stores up for grabs but nobody knows if the winner gets 6 million or that's what goes into the stores!

Thirdly, the mentors were odd choices in my opinion. The only person I understand being there is Nicole Richie.

And the winner - don't look if you haven't seen it:

::drum roll::

Kara

I think Kara deserved to win and I'm really glad she did - I want my tailoring to look that sharp!

Mwah, mwah!

dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment