Monday 26 September 2011

Catch up from the summer


Spent the summer researching and researching.
Visiting art galleries.
Playing with The Cub.
SLEEPING
Getting to grips with Illustrator and Photoshop - which I would marry if they were a person!


Fashion show went ok, wasn't that happy with the finish on my garments, but people, it's been a HUGE learning curve for this tired momma over the last 12 months.


I passed the first year without any resits which is fantastic and didn't do to badly.


My models did a brilliant job walking the catwalk and rocking out - will post some pictures when I get time (you know those 3 minutes a day I use to use as sleep!)


All our summer briefs except conceptual studies have been launched and they are HUGE. Imagine the biggest thing ever then double it and you aren't even close. Forget expansion of the universe, tis nothing compared to these briefs (not the Bridget Jones kind ;)


You'll be extactic to know I'll be doing this on a regular basis now so I'm going to ask your forgiveness now for my inane ramblings.


Laters


Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment